50 Hour Teacher Training Ventura, California
Become a certified AIReal Yoga instructor and join our family with the most reputable aerial yoga brand. |Dates: February 7-12 2020| Location: Ventura, California|
The AIReal Yoga™ Teacher Training curriculum creates an opportunity to explore the asana with an aerial dynamic while keeping the integrity of a true yoga practice.The training is based in traditional Hatha Yoga and incorporates critical fundamentals to advance your practice, take you deeper into the many layers of yoga, and enable you to both progress as a student and embark on your teaching journey. This is an Extensive Training taught on select weekends throughout the year. Our class sizes are small and intimate with a ton of one on one support. Space is limited!
What is included?
- Complete Manual with 108 postures; includes photos and descriptions
- A strong foundation to teach with strength, knowledge and an open and compassionate heart on the floor and in the air.
- Lesson plans and sequences
- Progressions and modifications so you learn to teach ALL levels and styles of yoga
- Hands-on instruction and practice with small class sizes
- Tactical Instruction in Hammock Rigging and Safety
- Access to professional riggers, whose safety in installations cannot be matched by any other aerial yoga brand
- Continued education units with Yoga Alliance, NASFM and AFAA
- Subscription to our YouTube channel with access to many different styles of classes, including Intro, Slow Flow, Power, and Restorative, allowing for continued practice and review
- Continued Support; lifetime access to our community of teachers on our private Facebook group
- Listing on our Website as a Certified AIReal Yoga Instructor connecting you with Studios, Students, and Instructors around the World
- Access to buy only the safest and highest-rated gear and equipment available at discounted rate
- Discount to join our Member Program with monthly lesson plans and videos to help you continue to learn and grow your practice and business
Teachers who have already completed their 200 hour teacher training and understand how to teach floor based yoga, as well as teachers/advanced students that just want to deepen their practice and knowledge of yoga and aerial yoga.
200HR Foundation Yoga Teacher Certification/Training; exceptions may be made for advanced students, Pilates Instructors, Massage Therapists, and other health & wellness professionals
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits
$1800 (Early Bird pricing is $1600 if paid-in-full/single transaction 3 weeks prior to start date.)
One you become a certified AY teacher you become eligible to teach at any of our AY studios, assist AIReal Yoga at Yoga Expos, Festivals, Trainings, Workshops, and Events; or even open your own AIReal Yoga certified Yoga Studio! Read more about an AY Teacher Journey
FAQs | Is this right for me?
Are you interested in deepening your yoga practice and expanding your understanding of yoga? YES!
Do I need to have my 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training before taking this Course? It is preferred that you have completed your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training prior to registering for this course. However, we are open to those teachers/advanced students that just want to deepen their practice and knowledge of yoga and aerial yoga. This is not just for people who want to become teachers! If you have not taken your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training and are still interested in this course, please Contact Us to discuss in more detail.
How many years of yoga practice should I have? It is preferred that you have a strong yoga practice before taking the AIReal Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training. This is to ensure you have a foundational understanding of yoga and can translate your personal experience to your teaching.
Does this training qualify for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits? Yes! 50 Hours.
Does this training qualify for NASM Continuing Education Credits? Yes! 1.9 Hours.
Does this training qualify for AFAA Continuing Education Credits? Yes! 15 Hours.
Is lodging included? No, lodging is not included in the Workshop Fee. Once you sign up, we will provide the group lodging suggestions. There are several inexpensive local hotels as well as AIR bnb options to consider.
Are meals included? No, meals are not included.
When should I plan to arrive? Please be prepared to begin as early as 8am each day. If you will be traveling from out of town for this training, please arrive the night prior to get ample rest and ensure you will arrive to the workshop on time.
What is the daily schedule? Typically each day begins with an AIReal yoga class followed by lecture, discussion and hands on training/practice. The schedule will start at 9am and end at 7pm with an hour lunch. There will be free time each day to enjoy Ventura.
Do you offer payment plans? For this particular training we are NOT offering payment plans, but we do offer payment plans on the majority of our teacher trainings. Contact us for more info or check out any of our other teacher trainings on our calendar!
HOw is this training different?
Taught by Carmen Curtis, AIReal Yoga Founder and Master Instructor in beautiful Ventura, California, you will be immersed in both beach vibes and learning founded deeply in the roots of real yoga. It is because of our commitment to actual yoga poses and postures that our trainings are Yoga Alliance recognized as an aerial yoga curriculum.
Not only will you receive the tools to become confident aerial yoga instructors in small intimate class sizes, but you will also join our family of teachers, discounts on our membership program so that you can continue your education from home and first access to join us at festivals all over the globe.
The AIReal Yoga™ teaching method, satisfies my nurturing side by building trust with my students and assisting them to attain poses they might not otherwise achieve without the support of the hammock, and it satisfies the yoga teacher in me because it truly is yoga, REAL yoga.