AIReal Yoga Teacher Trainings
For teachers looking to expand their practice and students seeking new levels of exploration, we have many paths you can take. Our curriculum is a comprehensive collection of every teacher training suggested for teachers and students alike by our founder, Carmen Curtis. You can start anywhere you are along your journey. Every part of our training is recognized by the Yoga Alliance.
AIReal 200: A 200 hour Yoga and Aerial Yoga teacher training certification
AIReal 50: Aerial Yoga teacher training
AIReal Assist: Spotting, advanced assisting and confident touch
A 15 hour immersion to enhance your practice and help build confidence when offering assists. Learn safe spotting techniques, basic and advanced assisting and hands on adjustments. This immersion will deepen your knowledge of partner assisted postural release in the hammock and introduce you to the concept of therapeutic touch and release orientated movement, helping to further expand the AIReal Yoga experience for you and your students.
AIReal Restore: Restorative Aerial Yoga training
This 15 hour immersion counts as continued education with the Yoga Alliance.
AIReal Membership: online class membership
Total Teacher Package
Every training includes:
- Downloadable detailed manuals featuring postures, in-depth descriptions, visual walkthroughs, and explanation of poses
- Ready to use lesson plans and sequences in a range of styles
- Progressions and modifications for working with all levels of experience and expertise
- Teacher insights gained from over 25 years of hands on work with students
- Training in proper safety methods and hammock rigging
- Access to our Teachers Only private Facebook group— a supportive international community of like-minded instructors, practitioners, and studio owners
- Special access and pricing for live events and further continued education opportunities
- Certification from the Yoga Alliance — including contact and non-contact hours