Host a Training
Host a teacher training with our aerial yoga brand at your studio.
Many studios think it is hard or costly to host a training. But this could not be any further from the truth! It requires no upfront cost and is a great way to bring in new clients and more revenue to your studio.
If you are looking to offer aerial yoga at your studio then we are here for you, helping to make it an easy and safe transition with plenty of guidance and support. As a studio partner you will get support throughout the process and opportunities to tailor our services to your business needs and goals.
- Private Trainings
- Public Trainings
- Rigging consultations: Professional rigging consultations to help design your space for safety and efficiency.
- Studio Installations: Professional riggers to install hammocks to our strict safety guidelines using our high-rated gear.
- Wholesale hammock: Sell hammocks in your retail store.
- Partnership Media and Marketing: Studio Directory on our website and support with social media and event marketing.
- Logo and content usage.
- Ongoing support: Ongoing relationship with continued support and guidance.
In a private training, we will work exclusively with your teacher
If you don’t have 4 teachers but still want to train your teachers at your
Our training is typically 6, 8-hour days, but we can change this to accommodate your schedule by offering the training over 2 or 3 weekends.
When you are ready to offer AIReal Yoga at your studio we can train your teachers, assist you in rigging your hammocks to our professional standards and help to blossom your business. When you host a training you can choose to make it private for your own teachers or you can make it public and invite teachers from around the world to join.
Ready to get started?!
We are excited to partner with your studio! The first step is to get in touch with us! Feel free to include photos of your studio, paying particular attention to the ceiling so we can assess and include any other information that you think we should know.
Requirements to Host a Teacher Training:
- Minimum 4 students for a private training and 6 students for a public training
- Students should be certified yoga instructors
- Partnership agreement applied
- Revenue share is available for trainings with 6 or more students, less expenses
- 3 month minimum lead time for scheduling of training
We believe in creating partnerships with our studios where we work together.
We all have the same goal. To offer the best most comprehensive yoga alliance recognized aerial yoga around.
Have a question?
Have a question about rigging? Nervous about hosting. Ask away. We have worked along side studios of all shapes, sizes and styles.