50 Hour Teacher Training
Take your practice to a higher level.
Created For Certified Yoga Instructors of all levels and styles of yoga.The AIReal Yoga™ Teacher Training curriculum creates an opportunity to explore the asana with an aerial dynamic while keeping the integrity of a true yoga practice.The training is based in traditional Hatha Yoga and incorporates critical fundamentals to advance your practice, take you deeper into the many layers of yoga, and enable you to both progress as a student and embark on your teaching journey. This is an Extensive Training taught on select weekends throughout the year.
What is included?
- Complete Manual with 108 postures
- Sound foundation for teaching all levels and styles of AIReal Yoga.
- Lesson plans and Sequences for Intro, Basics, Active Restoration, Slow Flow, Power, and Vinyasa
- Progressions and Digressions of Core Postures
- Understanding of Physical and Cognitive Benefits of Core Posture
- Tactical Instruction in Hammock Rigging and Safety
- All 50 Hours are Hands-on with a Certified AIReal Yoga Trainer
- Preferred Partner Rate for Retail and Gear
- Access to professional riggers, whose safety in installations are unparalleled by any other yoga or aerial arts brand
- Subscription to our YouTube channel with access to instruction for continued practice and review
- Invitation to Join our Community of Teachers across all Social and Digital Channels
- Listing on our Website as a Certified AIReal Yoga Instructor connecting you with Studios, Students, and Instructors around the World
- Access to Buy the Safest and Highest-Rated Gear and Equipment Available
Beginners and advanced students alike; you will be practicing your fitness in the air, defying gravity, moving freely, releasing fear, and floating into a deeper understanding of your wellness.
200HR Foundation Yoga Teacher Certification/Training; exceptions may be made for advanced students, Pilates Instructors, Massage Therapists, and other health & wellness professionals
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits
Teach myriad styles of yoga including vinyasa, power, hatha, restorative, and AIReal Yoga; assist AIReal Yoga at Yoga Expos, Festivals, Trainings, Workshops, and Events; open your own AIReal Yoga certified Yoga Studio!
FAQs | Is this right for me?
Are you interested in deepening your yoga practice and expanding your understanding of yoga? YES!
Do I need to have my 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training before taking this Course? It is preferred that you have taken your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training prior to registering for this Course. However, we will make exceptions on a case by case basis. If you have not taken your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training and are still interested in this course, please Contact Us to discuss in more detail.
How many years of yoga practice should I have? It is preferred that you have a minimum of 1 year of aerial yoga practice before taking the AIReal Yoga Continuing Education Training. This is to ensure you have a foundational understanding of the dynamics of yoga in a hammock and can translate your personal experience to your teaching.
Does this training qualify for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits? Yes! 50 Hours.
Does this training qualify for NASM Continuing Education Credits? Yes! 15 Hours.
Is lodging included? No, lodging is not included in the Workshop Fee. Once you sign up, we will provide the group lodging suggestions. There are several inexpensive local hotels as well as AIRbnb options to consider.
Are meals included? No, meals are not included. Once you sign up, we will provide the group with a list of local food store suggestions.
When should I plan to arrive? Please be prepared to begin as early as 8am each day. If you are traveling from out of town, please arrive the night prior to get ample rest and ensure you will arrive to the workshop on time.
What is the daily schedule? We will be in workshop from approximately TBA each day. There will be a break for lunch each day and short water/snack/bathroom breaks while in session.
Interested in adding the AIReal Yoga 50HR Focus Module to your studio’s existing 200HR training or hosting an AIReal Yoga 50HR Training?
We work with studios to incorporate the AIReal Yoga Focus into existing 200HR Trainings or host a stand-alone 50HR Training. Plus, our team of professional riggers will ensure the studio space is safely equipped with all necessary aerial equipment and gear through our custom AIReal Yoga Studio Fit program. Contact Us to learn more.We work with studios to incorporate the AIReal Yoga Focus into existing 200HR Trainings or host a stand-alone 50HR Training. Plus, our team of professional riggers will ensure the studio space is safely equipped with all necessary aerial equipment and gear through our custom AIReal Yoga Studio Fit program. Contact Us to learn more.