200 Hour Teacher Training
Take your practice to a higher level.
Receive 2 Trainings in 1.Our 200-hour Registered Yoga School is a Yoga Alliance recognized program that includes a 50 hour aerial yoga curriculum. The training is based in traditional Hatha Yoga and incorporates critical fundamentals to advance your practice, take you deeper into the many layers of yoga, and enable you to both progress as a student and embark on your teaching journey. This is an Extensive Training taught on select weekends throughout the year.
What is included?
- History of Yoga | The 8 Limbs & 4 Paths
- Use of class themes, mudras, meditation and pranayama.
- Hammock safety and rigging
- Living Yoga “Off the Mat”
- The “Business of Yoga”
- Posture Benefits; safety, modifications & challenges
- When & How to use hands-on touch, adjustments and corrections
- Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga
- Successful cuing methods and Sanskrit
- Class structure, formatting and sequencing for Hatha and aerial yoga
- Namaskar A and B
- Lesson Plans for Intro, Restorative, Power and Vinyasa
- The AIReal Yoga 50HR Focus Teacher Training Curriculum
- Subscription to our YouTube channel with access to instruction for continued practice and review
- Invitation to Join our Community of Teachers across all Social and Digital Channels
- Listing on our Website as a Certified AIReal Yoga Instructor connecting you with Studios, Students, and Instructors around the World
- Access to Buy the Safest and Highest-Rated Gear and Equipment Available
- Preferred Partner Rate for Retail and Gear
Prefer 3+ years regular yoga practice
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits
Teach myriad styles of yoga including vinyasa, power, hatha, restorative, and AIReal Yoga; assist AIReal Yoga at Yoga Expos, Festivals, Trainings, Workshops, and Events; open your own AIReal Yoga certified Yoga Studio!
FAQs | Is this right for me?
Are you interested in deepening your yoga practice and expanding your understanding of yoga? YES!
How many years of yoga practice should I have? It is preferred that you have a minimum of 3 years of steady yoga practice before taking the 200 Hour Teacher Training Course. This is to ensure you have a foundational understanding of the dynamics of yoga and can translate your personal experience to your teaching. If you do not have 3 years of steady yoga practice, you may still take the 200 Hour Teacher Training Course however, we prefer to better understand your mindful movement background. Please Contact Us to share your background in more detail.
Does this training qualify for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits? Yes! This is your 200 Hour Foundation Teacher Training.
Once I take the 200 Hour Teacher Training do I need to take the 50 Hour AIReal Yoga Intensive Training? No! Your 200 Hour Teacher Training is two trainings in one. You will graduate with both your certification to teach floor-based yoga and specialty certification to teach AIReal Yoga.
Is lodging included? No, lodging is not included in the Workshop Fee. Once you sign up, we will provide the group lodging suggestions. There are several inexpensive local hotels as well as AIRbnb options to consider.
Are meals included? No, meals are not included.. Once you sign up, we will provide the group with a list of local food store suggestions.
When should I plan to arrive? Please be prepared to begin as early as 8am each day. If you are traveling from out of town, please arrive the night prior to get ample rest and ensure you will arrive to the workshop on time.
What is the daily schedule? We will be in workshop from approximately TBA each day. There will be a break for lunch each day and short water/snack/bathroom breaks while in session.
Already a Certified Yoga Teacher?
Check out our AIReal Yoga 50HR Teacher Training, a 50-hour Focused Training on AIReal Yoga.
Interested in adding the AIReal Yoga 50HR Focus Module to your studio’s existing 200HR training or hosting an AIReal Yoga 50HR Training?
We work with studios to incorporate the AIReal Yoga Focus into existing 200HR Trainings or host a stand-alone 50HR Training. Plus, our team of professional riggers will ensure the studio space is safely equipped with all necessary aerial equipment and gear through our custom AIReal Yoga Studio Fit program. Contact Us to learn more.We work with studios to incorporate the AIReal Yoga Focus into existing 200HR Trainings or host a stand-alone 50HR Training. Plus, our team of professional riggers will ensure the studio space is safely equipped with all necessary aerial equipment and gear through our custom AIReal Yoga Studio Fit program. Contact Us to learn more.